Saturday, January 23, 2010

A longer duration then planned.

I have taken some time off of writing for the past few weeks.  I have two basic reasons for this brief sabbatical from my normal writings.  The first is that I have been on vacation, and have spent most of the time bumming around Seosan.  This means that a majority of my days have been spent wandering around my town or tooling around online.  Some small things have happened during this time, but nothing that was worth noting on my blog. 

The second reason is that I have been mourning the loss of my Grandmother.  She passed on New Year's Eve surrounded by my parents, her husband, and one of her sisters.  It was hard for a while for me to post anything about this.  I love my Grandmother very much, and have been saddened by her passing.  I am however grateful that she is no longer suffering and I know that she is at peace.  It has been a hard time for my family and I am grateful for all the love and support we have received from friends and family.  It has made a world of difference and I know that my parents as well as myself have been much buoyed by it. 

No comments: