Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

I know for most of you this is coming a whole day early, but I wanted to use my forum to express my heartfelt Thanks on Thanksgiving. From my parents who have always supported me, my family who have always loved me, to my friends who I've always relied on, and everyone else who I've had the pleasure of meeting in my life. Thank you so much for anything and everything you've ever done for me. I know for a fact that without you I would find myself in a far different place, and more then likely a far different person. Thank You for all the memories we have, and all the memories to come.

I'd like to take a moment to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to my Grandparents Stuchell and Mason. I don't know where I would be in my life without your constant love and support in any of my endeavours. Your support helped make my current dream come true. Thank you and I miss you.

To my parents, I don't know where to start. I love you and want to say thank you for everything. You have always supported what I do in my life, and have always been there whenever I fell. I could not have asked for anyone better then you as my parents. You have done an excellent job as my parents, and I can only hope that I do as good of a job when I have my own children.

Hollie, well sis, I don't have a clue where to start. Thank you for being the big sister that every little brother is terrified off. Kidding, but thank you for being my sister. Thanks for being someone who I could always approach and expect an honest answer from. I learned a lot from you and I expect I will still learn lots from you during the course of our lives. I hope you and Mike have a great Thanksgiving.

To my friends, honestly guys, you rock. Without you I would never have grown from being an awkward teenager who couldn't talk to girls to an awkward man who cannot talk to women. I miss you guys lots, I especially miss the BBQ's at the cat house and all the good times, and honestly all the bad times we've had together. I wish you were all here right now so you could experience some of the joy that I've found in my current occupation. I'll see some of you in Feb. when I make a short trip back to San Diego.

To anyone who may feel left out, I apologize but I can only manage so much sappiness in one post. Maybe at Christmas I'll get every single person, but I doubt it. I love you all and I will see you whenever our paths cross again.

1 comment:

Ben Bates said...

Hey man, please tell me the days you are coming, I'd love to fly down, even if just for a day to hang with ya.